Soft Play City – Welwyn Garden City
Cool in the summer, cosy in the winter
Unlimited Play Sessions – 7 days a week from 9.30am
- Monday to Friday: 9.30am – 6pm (from Friday 11 January 2019, SPC will close at 4pm to accommodate private parties)
- Saturday to Sunday: 9.30am – 4pm
Our very popular Create & Play paper crafting sessions are on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays 10.30am – 2pm – free with entry
At Soft Play City we want to ensure everyone is safe and enjoy their play so we have added key information below.
- You can buy drinks, snacks or order food from Soft Play City. We serve a variety of freshly-made meals including freshly-made sandwiches, Panini, jacket potatoes, burgers and fries. Click here to view our menu
- Access to Soft Play City is step free
- Parking is available in the car park next to the CW Entertainment
- All children must be accompanied by an adult at all times when in Soft Play City
- Only children 8 years and under and under 1.50m can play at Soft Play City
- Seating available
- Babies under 12 months are allowed into Soft Play City sessions but must have a ticket for admission (special events/parties excluded)
- There is no re-admittance to Soft Play City on a single ticket
- Entry into Soft Play City is subject to availability
- We do not allow photography during public sessions except in our designated photo wall area
- Sometimes we can get very busy and tables and chairs may be limited, this tends to happen when the weather is not very pleasant
- Soft Play City is air conditioned in the summer – hooray!
- FREE – Babies under 12 months
- £3.50 – Children 1-3 years old
- £5 – Children 4-8 years old – (15% discount with a valid Zebra Discount Card)
- £3 – Accompanying Adult – (50% discount with a valid Zebra Discount Card)
- Childminders – 25% discount on all children between 4-8yrs and 50% off for the childminder and adults on Mondays to Fridays with a valid Childminder Discount Card. See our Carers Information page for full details.
- Carers – Free when accompanying somebody who they are looking after with a valid Registered Disabled Card. See our Carer & Registered Disabled Info page for full details.