Could you write articles for Babies and Children?
If you’d like to write for us for then we’d love to hear from you. We’re looking for unique quality articles that our readers will find interesting, helpful or funny. Articles can be from any baby, child or parenting-related business, organisation, charity. This is as long as there is not a conflict of interest. Perhaps you are a parent who’d just like to tell your story or raise awareness of an issue.
Please contact us using the write for us form below and we’ll be in touch. If you want to chat with us about something else you can use our contact us form.
We do have a set of guidelines for articles which we’ll send you once we get your message.
Here’s a brief overview of what we want and what you get;
What you’ll get
- You’ll get a link to any UK based website you like, providing it is relevant to the baby and child sector and it doesn’t conflict with BabiesAndChildren.co.uk
- We’ll promote that article on our social media platforms and others.
- If needed we’ll instruct Google to index the post ASAP – This could be, for example, If you have an upcoming baby or child event or promotion,
What we want
If you’d like to write for us we’d ideally like articles that are ‘evergreen’ meaning that they won’t be ‘out of date’ in a few weeks time. We will send you full guidelines of what we would like in an article for babies and children.
- Articles should be useful, interesting, helpful or funny and related to babies, children or parenting.
- Articles must be over 400 words.
- Any article should not be about self-promotion.
- Follow accepted SEO guidelines – Not sure what SEO is you can read What is SEO from Yoast and if you want to learn more you can read their Complete beginner’s guide to SEO.